- new pair of Mizuno Breath Thermo gloves to replace the ones I lost near the end of the winter. (And the guy at the Mizuno booth who rung me up said “Go Flyers!” to me though I didn’t even recognize him…he said that he’s seen me at races wearing my Flyer singlet and that “yeah, you’re well known.” I bet he’s a blog reader. teehee.)
- a pair of $2 throwaway gloves for the start
- a pair of black Nike Tempo Track shorts that said “Run NYC” on them
- a long-sleeve shirt that says “running diva” on it. (and TB got the same one and we’re planning on that being our post-marathon party attire!) c’mon, that’s soooo me…
- a free LiveStrong bracelet “if I promise to wear it on Sunday.” I said I’d wear it while I’m passing Lance (is anyone else hoping he bonks? that’s the consensus I’m getting.)
a couple more amusing pieces of attire I spotted at the expo…
I think Asics had the right idea with this one…
So exciting to get all this stuff (the bib, chip, etc…) and actually be able to use it this year!!
Tonite is the Flyers pasta party…yay!!
And how great does Sunday’s weather forecast still look?? High of 52, sunny, low wind!! Looks like singlet weather to me, considering I felt warm in long sleeves during my 4 miles this morning and it was in the 40s!! (I will have makeshift arm warmers for the start though…)