- if you haven’t seen The Devil Wears Prada yet, you simply must-so, so good. and i don’t say this about many movies still in theaters. great soundtrack too.
- but it sold out mad fast on Friday and I couldn’t get tix…but I got in to see it, thanks to some quick thinking and scheming on my friend’s part. she got treated to some drinks afterwards as a thank you 🙂
- and at a nice little wine bar on the UWS afterwards, in the hopes of there possibly being guys there…nope. one did talk to us, but turned out to be a freak…called my friend “evil” and me “tough and stubborn,” in the meantime, he seemed very taken with his text-message conversation with some chick the entire time. ugh. will it ever stop???
- did the Arches Run with the Flyers on Saturday-a little over 8 miles that takes you “off the beaten path” of Central Park, and under all the arches and over all the bridges. And if you thought that the park drives are hilly, you discover hills that you never knew existed before (and prefer to keep that way!) however, this run is a great way to really see a lot of the history of Central Park. Flyers who are reading…if you haven’t done this run before, do it next year. it’s so worth it.
- had a brief drinks date tonite with a guy i had met over memorial day weekend at some jewish singles thingie. we played phone/email tag for a month, he was traveling and stuff…hey, at least we were consistent with only seeing each other on holiday weekends. though it probably wasn’t a good idea to let so much time pass inbetween because…yep, you guessed it, nice guy, no chemistry. and i’m coming to the conclusion more and more lately that i can only date runners or other athletes…like those are the only types of guys who understand me and my goals…and the fact that running is such a big part of my life these days. (and i’m sure quite a few of you out there can relate to that…)
now playing: “promiscuous” ~ nelly furtado & timbaland