yeah, i feel like being sorta random again. forgive me. 🙂
- how ’bout those Great Danes, the little team that could? anyone else think they could possibly have pulled off the upset of all upsets on Friday nite-and wrecked everyone’s brackets (mine included, I had UConn winning it all!) in the process?
- so, the biggest weather news of the day is that the northeast is due for a Katrina-esque hurricane. Gothamist was nice enough to post the link to the map of the hurricane evacuation zones. My apartment does not fall in an evacuation zone, but my office does. Doesn’t surprise me, considering how many times our office has been evacuated in the last 3 years (plus the fact that we’re pretty close to the Hudson.)
- is it like, supposed to be spring or something? doesn’t quite feel like it. was it canceled or postponed or something?
- for those watching the Apprentice this season-how sweet was last nite’s firing? without spoiling, i’ll just say, long time coming.
- i let my match.com subscription expire. no luck there. so to JDate again or not to JDate again? (although i care a lot less now about finding a “nice jewish boy”…i mean, yeah, he’s got to be nice but i’m not sure i want to let the religion issue limit me…)
- today i got an email giving me a heads up that registration is open for this year’s JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge. i was captain for my company’s team last year…and honestly, morale to sign up was pretty low-between people being away and the historically freaky weather (rainy in ’03, 90+ degrees in ’04.) only 9 people signed up, of those 9, only 6 showed up on race day. so i’m not too sure if i want to be a captain again this year. besides the fact i dont even want to run this “race” since it’s so always so damn crowded…but right now i’m at a point where i don’t want to commit to being either a captain or runner for my company…
now playing: “i wish i wasn’t (remix)” ~ heather headley