yep, another Wednesday, another hump day (ya know…Wednesday, the middle of the week, is the “hump” of the week.) Anyway, i’m borrowing the style of this post from a recent post of Derek’s. I feel like being sorta random today.
- Rosa Mexicano had very good food/drink, but overpriced…the kinda place where you go to more for the “ambiance” than anything else. I had 2 of their pomagranate margaritas and honestly…I’ve had better margaritas, cheaper too. Also, that was the place I was referring to in this post (the restaurant that replaced an old happy hour haunt.)
- Accidentally eating part of an über-hot pepper-not good. Downing a whole glass of water didn’t work. Apparently sucking on a lime neutralizes it. You learn something new every day. Also, in a rare moment, a colleague that is notorious for being obnoxious and having a sorta “brother-sister” relationship with me was actually nice for a change and helped me out. I’m never gonna let him forget that :-p
- I love Flickr’s “liveblogging” feature. Pretty cool to do a blog post “on the fly.” tried it out last nite and it worked like a charm…
- My ConEd bill is the lowest it’s been in a very very long time. Guess the work that had to be done to my place was worth it.
- Why can’t I be more consistent with my running. I never know if it’s gonna be a good day or bad day. Monday’s run was absolutely atrocious, god bless jbl for keeping me company. This evening’s run was a total 180 from that. I go to such extremes. I still really like the Brooks though.
- Why do guys give all the signs that they are interested and ask for your number when they never have any intention of using it?
- The Bachelor keeps up its track record…did this surprise anyone at all? I say they should bring back Trish for a season of The Bachelorette to boost ratings (anyone remember her antics on Jesse Palmer’s season?)
now playing: “i begin to wonder” ~ dannii minogue