again, the rules…
Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
Alright, here goes with the 5 random facts:
- I was able to read the New York Times when I was 2 years old. Or so the parentals say/brag.
- I have failed one class in my lifetime. Was Calculus 2, my second semester freshman year-one semester after not only aceing Calc 1, but making Dean’s List. And this second semester, I did not even have a 2.0 GPA for the semester. I was so ashamed I hid my transcript from the parentals for a few weeks. But I was found out.
- I was a cheerleader for my town’s football team when I was in elementary school. Now there were no tryouts for this squad, was first come, first serve. So I, a chick who does not have much acrobatic ability (read: can’t do splits or cartwheels) could be a part of it. But I did have spirit. Was voted “most enthusiastic” one year. (I’m sure that comes as a surprise.)
- I can’t use chopsticks. I have had friends try and teach me many, many times. My fingers just do not work that way.
- I’m a closet tech geek. Something that I might like to pursue further…eventually. In fact, at my previous job, I almost had the chance to work exclusively in our online services group, and work on programming and doing other stuff with the online surveys…something that I actually liked doing a lot. But my previous group just could not give me up…le sigh.
and while i’m at it, i’ll leave you all with a nice shot of my office workstation. don’t it look fun? 🙂